Integrated Management System Policy
- SWT Ecology Services is a specialist subsidiary wholly owned by the Surrey Wildlife Trust. We offer a broad spectrum of ecological expertise and surveys, and can undertake all ecology service requirements for large or small projects in the south-east of England, using experienced and licensed ecologists.
- To fulfil this mission, we are committed to understanding our clients’ needs and fully satisfying their requirements, as well as complying with relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice as they affect our services
- In addition, we have identified aspects of our activities that we believe could have a significant impact on the environment, and have taken action to minimise these and to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- We have also identified the hazards in our activities that we believe could have a significant impact on all persons performing work or work-related activities that are under the control of the organisation and are committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- To help us achieve these aims, we have implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS), complying with the international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018.
- We are committed to continually improving the effectiveness of our QEMS, and have set, and will monitor performance against, relevant quality, environmental and occupational health and safety objectives and targets.
- This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability, and is communicated to all members of staff and any associates and/or sub-contractors working on our behalf, through induction and general awareness training. It is deployed in our office and on our website, making it fully availability to all interested parties including, where appropriate, members of the public.
Gabrielle Graham BSc MSc MCIEEM CEcol
Managing Director – SWT Ecology Services
8th June 2023
We are also Gold Members of ConstructiononLine and have achieved Acclaim certification.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Last updated: July 2023